This course is a ‘hands on’ practical application of skills in;
- Etiquette, Code of Conduct, Health & Safety on set / behind scenes
- Different Types, Shapes & Sizes of Wigs Postiche
- How to choose the right Wig
- Preparation for wig fitting includes wrapping, pin clipping, braiding, banding & sewing
- Fitting of wigs
- Making a Template
- Maintenance of wigs and postiche during performances
- Removal, cleaning and storing of wigs and postiche
- Relevant Equipment, Tools & Products needed to build up your Kit
- All wigs, hair pieces, tools and products are provided.
- All courses start at 9.30am and finish at 5pm Sunday & Monday.
- All course fees are inclusive of VAT.
- You will be provided with all products & equipment needed for each course.
- Each student will receive an officially stamped certificate on completion of course.
- All courses can be tailored to your requirement.
- The number of students will be 6 per course, as this will enable the course tutor to spend more time individually with each student.
- We will discuss your possible career options during the course/s.
Duration: 2 Days
Dates: SUNDAY 15th MONDAY 16th MARCH 2020
Time: 9:30 – 5pm
129 High St
Holywood. Co. Down
Northern Ireland BT18 9LG